SOC STUDIO POLICIES
Registration is accepted on a first come first served basis.
Students must register for classes in person and fill out a registration form before beginning classes.
There is a non-refundable session registration fee of $25.00 per student
Monthly tuition is based on a 10-month session (September through June). Students are required to make all tuition payments automatically using our online payment system.
*** ALL TUITION IS NON-REFUNDABLE***
-Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
-We do not send out monthly billing statements.
-After the 10th of each month, all late payments will be assessed a $15.00 late fee.
-A $30.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
-Students who pay for the entire 10-month session by September 10th will receive a 10% discount on tuition.
-Tuition will not be prorated for mid-month registration, holidays, Winter/Spring breaks, scheduled or unscheduled student absences.
-Upon completion of registration, students commit to the full term (thru June 2022) of each program. Students are responsible for all monthly tuition throughout the term, regardless of missed classes due to illness or scheduled vacations.
ALL STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN THE JANUARY AND/OR JUNE RECITALS MUST PAY FULL-TUITION FOR THE MONTHS OF JANUARY AND JUNE
CLASS WITHDRAWAL POLICY
-Students who withdraw from a class must submit a completed Class Withdrawal Form to the front office.
-A class withdrawal form must be turned in to the front desk by the 20th day of the month or the following month’s tuition WILL BE CHARGED.
-Tuition is a yearly fee broken down into monthly payments.
-Tuition may be paid in full or divided into monthly payments.
-All monthly tuition installments will be automatically deducted from a debit or credit card provided on the 1st of each month.
-Payments are final and there are no refunds for cancellation.
-Students will not be able to participate in rehearsals or recitals if tuition is past due.
REGISTRATION FEE: $30.00
MONTHLY CLASS FEES
All students must enroll in our auto-payment system
1 class/week $ 70.00/mo.
2 classes/week $ 135.00/mo.
1 class/week $ 75.00/mo.
2 classes/week $ 145.00/mo. .
3 classes/week $ 210.00/mo.
4 classes/week $ 270.00/mo.
5 classes/week $ 325.00/mo.
1 class/week $ 95.00/mo.
2 classes/week $ 185.00/mo.
40 min or 55 min class $22.00
85 min class $30.00
***DISCOUNTS MAY BE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS WHO ENROLL IN MULTIPLE CLASSES***
- We expect consistent attendance from all of our students at Spark of Creation Studio. Absences prevent students from learning necessary information to keep pace with the class and keep them from reaching their full potential.
- If a student must miss a class, please notify the front office staff. There are NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS for missed classes.
- Absences due to illness can be made up within two weeks of the missed class. Please consult your instructor for proper make-up class placement. Students must notify the office before attending make-up classes.
- Private classes allow for personal and individual training with the instructor. We offer private classes in voice, music and dance. Private classes will be arranged with individual instructors and will be confirmed by the office staff upon full payment. Students who wish to reschedule private classes must notify the office at least 24 hours before their scheduled class time or the full lesson fee will be charged. There are NO REFUNDS on private classes.
PRIVATE LESSON RATES
- VOCAL/MUSIC (1-Student): $40.00 & up per ½ hour
- additional Student(s): $25.00 per student
- Private DANCE class - “*Catch up” $40.00 & up per ½ hour
- Private DANCE class - “Routine” $45.00 & up per ½ hour
-- additional student(s)t $25.00 per student
* “Catch up” privates are available and encouraged for students for students who would like individual instruction with current class technique or routines. Private routine classes are for individual solo routines.
Proper dance attire is required during class at all times and the dress code for individual classes will be strictly enforced. Failure to comply with the dress code may lead to removal from the class in session.
- BALLET: Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes
- BALLET & TAP COMBO: Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, black tap shoes
- HIP HOP: Comfortable clothing (t-shirt, athletic shorts or sweats), sneakers
- HULA/TAHITIAN: Hawaiian pa’u skirt (appropriate color depending on level), pareo (appropriate color depending on level), black tank top or t-shirt, shorts.
- JAZZ: Black leotard or tank top, black jazz pants or black jazz shoes
- MUSICAL THEATER: Comfortable fitted clothing, jazz or tennis shoes
- TAP: Black leotard or tank top, black leggings or jazz pants, black tap shoes
- Please put student names on all articles of clothing or shoes.
- Hair must be pulled back in a ponytail or bun for all classes.
- Any jewelry or extra accessories are not permitted in classes.
- Spark of Creation Studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Costume prices generally range from $60.00-$150.00 per class.
- There will be a $40.00 NON-REFUNDABLE costume deposit required for all costumes DUE BY OCTOBER 10 along with tuition.
- Competition classes may be required to pay larger deposit amount.
- If a costume deposit is not paid, a costume will NOT be ordered for the student. Once a costume deposit has been paid, students are responsible for the remaining costume balance.
- All costumes MUST BE PAID IN FULL for costumes to be released to the student.
All students are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Make sure to dispose of any trash that may be left after class.
- Please do not bring gum, food or drinks (except water) into the studios.
- Please be respectful of yourself, fellow students, office staff and instructors at all times.
PERFORMANCES AND REHEARSALS
- Spark of Creation Studio holds two stage performances during the year: our January Winter Showcase and our June Year-End recital. All students will be provided the opportunity to perform and are encouraged to participate. If, for any reason, a student is unable to participate, please notify your instructor as soon as possible.
- Students with outstanding account balances at the time of each performance WILL NOT be allowed to perform.
- Students and parents will be informed of extra rehearsal dates and times in advance in order to plan properly for these performances.
- Please note that there is no flash photography allowed during any stage performance for the safety of our performers.
OPEN STUDIO OBSERVATIONS
Will be scheduled intermittently throughout the season. Dates and times will be announced by your instructor.